GOOD NEWS! Duterte Government To Give Free Tuition For Medical Students In 8 State Universities!
Medical students in 8 State Universities and Colleges (SUCs) in the country will now enjoy free tuition provided by the Duterte administration.
This is great news for students who plans to pursue medical studies in the Philippines which could amount at least P50,000 - P100,000 per sem not included miscellaneous fees that could go up to P20,000 a month.
The 8 government sponsored universities and colleges that now offers free tuition on medical course includes:
- Mariano Marcos State University - Ilocos, Norte
- University of Northern Philippines - Ilocos, Sur
- Isabela State University - Isabela
- Bicol University - Legazpi City, Albay
- Western Visayas State Univeristy - Iloilo City
- UP Manila
- UP Tacloban
- UP Palo
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE MGA KA-DDS